X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vern17
    • Sep 2006
    • 3.6.x

Adding Google Map To Forum

I'm wondering how I can add a google map to my forum. I have the script and everything necessary for the map itself, and know how to put a link in the navbar to point to the location of the map, but I don't understand how to make it so when you click the link, the map shows up with the header, footer, navbar, etc. staying the same around the map. Hopefully I'm explaining this okay. Got any ideas guys?
  • steven s
    • Jul 2004
    • 3.8.x

Like this?
    ...steven
    www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
    bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
    "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

• vern17
      • Sep 2006
      • 3.6.x

yes, that is what i'm going for, but i don't want to use the vbgooglemapme hack. i just want to add the map myself. any ideas how to do this?

Comment

• steven s
        • Jul 2004
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by vern17
        yes, that is what i'm going for, but i don't want to use the vbgooglemapme hack. i just want to add the map myself. any ideas how to do this?
        I know I have seen this. Maybe on vbulletin.org.
        I tried searching for it but couldn't find it. Sorry.

Edit: Maybe I was thinking of this?
        Last edited by steven s; Sun 29 Oct '06, 5:02pm.
        ...steven

Comment

• vern17
          • Sep 2006
          • 3.6.x

Thanks a bunch. That is what I was looking for. Only problem is when I follow the steps, it seems to work in Opera, but not in IE. Do you know why this might be and how I could fix it? Thanks again.

Comment

• steven s
            • Jul 2004
            • 3.8.x

Originally posted by vern17
            Thanks a bunch. That is what I was looking for. Only problem is when I follow the steps, it seems to work in Opera, but not in IE. Do you know why this might be and how I could fix it? Thanks again.
            Sorry, no. I'd suggest posting in that thread on vb.org since others may have the same problem.
            ...steven

Comment

• MPS
              • Aug 2005

Here's mine and it's great - http://www.phonexpo.ie/sendmessage.php still working on it.

Go here to get your own - http://www.aardvarkmap.net/

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...