Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 993ti
    • Dec 2005

How to create a new condition?

I'm trying to create a new condition so i can show an image when the img tag is used on forumdisplay similar like the trashcan (when a post is soft deleted) and paperclip (attachments).
    I know that i need to edit the threadbit template but i don't know how to use a condition or how to create a custom one to show a small image when the img tag is used.

See this for an example of what i wrote for my phpBB forum.
    Notice the camera's, they only show when the img tag is used in the topic.

Maybe i don't need a new condition but i tried a few options and none worked
    Any ideas?
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

This can not be done with just conditionals, as the threadbit isn't checking if a [img] is being used inside a thread. You will have to add custom PHP code in the form of a plugin or by customizing the vbulletin source code. For this we can not provide support.

Comment

• Lats
      • Mar 2002

Have you tried the default threadbit conditional for showing an image - $show['paperclip']?
      Lats...

Comment

• 993ti
        • Dec 2005

Thx Floris, so i'll have to try to create a plugin.

@Lats: $show['paperclip'] is for attachments, i'm trying to do something similar for the img tag.
        I don't have any experience with creating a plugin and don't want to mess things up.
        Maybe i should set up a testboard on my comp to try things.

Thx guys

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...