Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carmen
    • May 2006

How do I fix this problem?

I had joomla and used a plugin from bbpixel..

I am getting this error from my forums. I have re-uploaded all the files 2 times and I'm still getting this error. I can't even get to the Admincp, can anyone help me? What does these errors mean? I have deleted the files associated with JB Plugin with Joomla.. Where do I go to delete this?

Warning: Unknown(jvb_fservices.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /global.php(356) : eval()'d code on line 104

Warning: Unknown(jvb_fservices.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /global.php(356) : eval()'d code on line 104

Fatal error: (null)(): Failed opening required 'jvb_fservices.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hispani/public_html/forums/global.php(356) : eval()'d code on line 104
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

As per your support ticket, this error is from your plugins and you need to disable them. See this:

Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Carmen
      • May 2006

I get this error now..

What does this mean?

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
      File: /home/hispani/public_html/forums/includes/config.php
      Line: 2

I get that when I try to acces the Admin area. Carmen

Nevermind, I read the vbulletin Manual and found an answer. Thank your for the quick Respsonse!! I see my forum now.. Carmen
      Last edited by Carmen; Sat 21 Oct '06, 5:16pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...