Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dnclub.org
    • Apr 2006

Lost the reputation Button

Hi i have the reputation button on the post. i think i lost it while editing the My reputation text. pls see the attached image.

how i can fix it?

Thanks
    Dave
    Attached Files
  • dnclub.org
    • Apr 2006

pls help!

Comment

• dnclub.org
      • Apr 2006

please help!

thanks
      dave

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Bumping before 12 hours is not the way to get help. Please don't do this again.

Did you enable the repuitation system? Did you enable it for the appropriate usergroups? Have you installed any hacks or plugins?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• dnclub.org
          • Apr 2006

I m sorry, I am new to this place. and i m not aware about the rules. There can be a another polite way to make ppl aware bout this.
          My last msg was 20 hours later.

As i have mentioned. I have not installed any hack / plugins. I was just trying to modify the code and have deleted the the code which displays the reputation button above the post. The reputation system is working fine.

I jus need the code to display the button. If you have a look at my first post I have also attached an image for you to understand what i m talking about.

Thanks
          Dave.

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

Yes, I did look at your image. Please also see the first two questions I posted.

Then try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment