• Show
Clear All
  • Fox Mc Cloud
    • Aug 2006
    • 3.7.x

Installation errors

I have a few errors on my forum.

The errors are:
    On my vBulletin forum (http://www.tibiacity.org/forum/) I can't do anything because I get the next error:
    Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /includes/functions.php on line 3503
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/functions.php on line 3503
    This error came with transfering the forum from Siteground to Netfirms, and I don't know what it means neither how to fix it. I looked up the line and it says:
    foreach (array_keys($vbulletin->forumcache) AS $forumid)

They came when I moved my forum from my old to my new host.
  • Marco van Herwaarden
    • Nov 2004
    • 3.8.x

Please upload the file tools.php from the 'do_not_upload' folder in your vBulletin distribution to your admincp folder. Now point your browser to www.myboard.com/admincp/tools.php and choose to rebuild the datastore cache.

Once your problem is resolved please remove tools.php again.
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

• Fox Mc Cloud
      • Aug 2006
      • 3.7.x

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysqli_init() in /mnt/w0000/d37/s01/b0291d4a/www/tibiacity.org/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1021

I don't see anything anymore now.

Comment

• Marco van Herwaarden
        • Nov 2004
        • 3.8.x

Set your config.php to use mysql, and not mysqli.
        Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
        Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

• Fox Mc Cloud
          • Aug 2006
          • 3.7.x

That didn't work neither but I contacted my host and it was just my database password that was too long; thanks for the help.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...