• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Doh004
    • Dec 2003
    • 3.5.x

Can't log in to my forums

Hi guys,
    I'm having trouble logging in to my forums.
    I was logged in as my main admin account, I then logged out and logged into my Test account, a normal user. This worked fine. I then logged out of the test account and tried to log back in as admin, and it said my password was wrong.

I can now no longer log in to either account, it simply says my password is wrong. No one else is having a problem with this. I can still access on my laptop which was left logged in to the admin account (on "remember me"), but I cannot log in to the Admin CP via it.

If it makes any difference, both users were imported via ImpEx from an older vB forum some time ago.

Thanks in advance.
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

Are you logging into the same account as before? Is there another account with the same name? Check the user records by browsing the user table in phpmyadmin.

You can also reset your password:

Or maybe you are using the wrong login info...

Comment

• Doh004
      • Dec 2003
      • 3.5.x

Got it sorted, cheers anyway

Comment