• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raiderlax
    • Sep 2006
    • 3.6.x

A Big Problem

Okay this is a big problem.

Some of my members are saying once they log in and try to post it says, "Please log in" so they log in and it goes to the main page and then they try to post again and it says the same. They can't POST. What do I do please help.
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

Does everyone get this problem, or just one or two?

If you can, ask one of those affected if you could log in as them. If you do, and don't get this issue, then it is something at the user's end.

Additionally, make sure they are checking the "remember me" box when logging in.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• raiderlax
      • Sep 2006
      • 3.6.x

I just logged in with a affected user and I do not get the problem, this is weird??

Comment

• Razasharp
        • Feb 2005
        • 3.7.x

If their accounts are fine when you try them, get them to clear their cookies and cache. Getting logged out is nearly always a cookie issue.

Also double check your cookie settings. In addition, if you've upgraded from an old ish version of vB to 3.6 a cookie and cache clean by your users will be nesc.
        What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

• feldon23
          • Nov 2001
          • 3.7.x

Is this an AOL user or someone behind a particularly egregious firewall? If so, they need to click "Remember Me" to use cookies which are persistant.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...