• chimaira
    • Feb 2005
    • 3.6.x

How are they finding out all these forums. lol

Comment

• iran.gs
      • Jul 2006
      • 3.5.x

they did me saturday also and i knew they did not hack my site but it was a hard thing to clean cuz these turkish delight they did not just post one they posted like 5 of them so i had to delete the thread and the post from the panel in order to fix this error but i dont have flash chat or the top x so its not the hack issue which are made in the vb.org anyway i just ip ban range the %80 turkey who needs them to come to my site but i know i lost lots of traffic in my site ppl are afraid when they see things like this i must have got over 400 mails they were upset, and my site was open to public so god knows how many ppl see that the worst part my site is about internet and pc and html looooooooooooool that really made me look better :)) .Is not even a hacked which is only a exploit direct hack i would not even call it hack cuz its a bad name for real hackers i was away so today i came and saw this here i must say i am pretty mad that why VB is not sending hack alert to all paying members so atleast we know these thing

Comment

• MaviJean
        • Mar 2004

iran.gs;

As it stated before, vbulletin team not provide support for modifications and modified boards...

But i think there should be a security team whose job is to test modifications against hacking threats. I know that will be a really hard job but i think without security checks on modifications we may face with similiar attacks.

There can be a new staff group for this security checking job on vbulletin.org. Whose members are working on security check for popular modifications (may be voluntary).

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...