• xmlxp
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Colin F
    We're looking into that.
    thanks alot for this great news

Comment

• Erwin
      • Jan 2002

My forums have over 26 million posts, and the first 2 queries took just over 2 hours to run - helps when you have a quad opteron 15k SCSI RAID 10 with 8 Mb RAM just for the database to do the queries, with no other queries touching it. So far so good.

Comment

• SaN-DeeP
        • Dec 2003
        • 1.1.x

26 million posts, and the first 2 queries took just over 2 hours to run - helps when you have a quad opteron 15k SCSI RAID 10 with 8 Mb RAM just for the database
        rich hardware
        TechArena - TechArena Community - Technology News - Tools Download - Tech Video - Gamer Guide - Hardware Review

Comment

• TwinsForMe
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by stryka
          Just a FYI... not sure why VB doesn't announce this somewhere for large forums...

Anyhow... here is the post that others found which explains what queries to run...

VBULLETIN UPGRADE TIMING OUT
          What would be the exact string once you would use to access the database to run the query via ssh? I know how to run queries within phpmyadmin but running them via ssh is foreign to me other than backing up and restoring a database. I only know that because all the steps/strings are shown in the vb manual.

Comment