RSS feeds not showing up in Feed Manager....but still working.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bigforumfan
    • Aug 2001

RSS feeds not showing up in Feed Manager....but still working.

I recently upgraded to 3.6. I just went to the RSS feed Manager in the admincontrol panel to check out the podcasting and none of my feeds are there. It just says, "No feeds are currently defined.".

The funny thing is that my feeds are still working and being delivered to my forum.

Where is my feed information and if "No feeds are currently defined." why are they still being delivered to my forum?

Thanks for the help guys.
    Last edited by Bigforumfan; Mon 14 Aug '06, 5:51am.
  • Colin F
    • May 2004

First I recommend reuploading all the default vBulletin non-image files in ASCII mode, overwriting your current files. Also, turn off plugins globally in your vBulletin Options. Does this problem still occur then?
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

• Bigforumfan
      • Aug 2001

Originally posted by Colin F
      First I recommend reuploading all the default vBulletin non-image files in ASCII mode, overwriting your current files. Also, turn off plugins globally in your vBulletin Options. Does this problem still occur then?
      Hi Colin.

Thanks for responding. I've got some hacks installed so I'm worried about overwriting files.

Here is a screen shot of my plug-in manager. Does whats there look like it might affect the RSS system. The only plug-in I've installed since upgrading to 3.6 is the AnyMedia hack. I didn't look at the RSS manager after I upgraded to 3.6 though so I don't know if this problem occured after I upgraded to 3.6 or after I installed the Any Media hack.

Thanks.

Comment

• Bigforumfan
        • Aug 2001

Anyone else have any ideas?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...