X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bober42
    • Feb 2006
    • 3.6.x

Admin Cp

On ours it takes a page refresh to update the post today, new users today etc.
    Any idea if there is a setting for this?

Mark
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

I do not understand what the problem is or what you are asking. Please rephrase.

Comment

• Falcon Capt
      • May 2006
      • 4.2.x

Originally posted by Bober42
      On ours it takes a page refresh to update the post today, new users today etc.
      Any idea if there is a setting for this?

Mark
      I am having the same issue since upgrading to 3.6.0.

What he is saying is when you log into the AdminCP and get the quick stats box up that shows new posts, new threads, new users today... The info may be old, and you manually have to right click in the main frame and do a refresh to see the latest data...

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

It only loads those details when you load that page. It does not refresh.

Comment

• Falcon Capt
          • May 2006
          • 4.2.x

Originally posted by Floris
          It only loads those details when you load that page. It does not refresh.
          Right, but what we are saying is we can log in at 3pm and see the details and log out. Log back in at 8pm and the Posts, threads and new users numbers are identical to the 3pm numbers UNTIL you do a manual page refresh. This data should refresh every time you reload the page, but it doesn't.

Comment

• hydn
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Falcon Capt
            Right, but what we are saying is we can log in at 3pm and see the details and log out. Log back in at 8pm and the Posts, threads and new users numbers are identical to the 3pm numbers UNTIL you do a manual page refresh. This data should refresh every time you reload the page, but it doesn't.
            I agree this was more of a downgrade for me. I feel very out of touch as I use to guage activity a little by # reg and # post etc. But When i add up the number registered by clicking the "new registations" link in admincp i could 121 but the admin cp main page show 63!!!!

Huh??

Comment