X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ForYou
    • Nov 2001
    • 3.6.x

Hello ,

the avatars for users not show in postbit , I mean the avatars members was upload it , what can i do to let avatars come back appear in postbit under user name of member ,

Regards
  • zappsan
    • Sep 2004
    • 3.8.x

How did you change them not to show up?
    A setting or a template edit?
    *Insert text here* :)

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

Revert your postbit and postbit_legacy templates.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• ForYou
        • Nov 2001
        • 3.6.x

Hello ,

I use empty style without any edit of templates , is there any hook for this becuase i was disable all hook ,

Regards

Comment

• rogersnm
          • May 2006
          • 3.5.x

avatars didn't show up for me on 3.5.4 but that was becuase of a v3.0.3 template so it should owkr once you revert it.

or if you go into user cp > edit options > visible post elements > show avatars...(http://www.yoursite.com/forums/profi...do=editoptions)

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• mackers8923
              • Dec 2002

I have tried all of the options above here and avatars have not returned to the postbit. I have even tried using the old style postbit the vertical one but it made no change at all.

Comment

• Steve Machol
                • Jul 2000

Macker8923, please start your own thread with all the relevant details.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...