X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jandm
    • Dec 2006
    • 3.6.x

spacing issue

I have changed over the style for a Christmas style, everything seems to be working great except when ever i (admin) make a post my post is very wide and throws the entire thread out size wise.

I know this is just a spacing issue, but i am not sure which one i need to change. Can anyone help please?
  • MRGTB
    • May 2005

You won't get offical support for a third party skin here from the staff, your better asking the skin creator

Comment

• jandm
      • Dec 2006
      • 3.6.x

Originally posted by MRGTB
      You won't get offical support for a third party skin here from the staff, your better asking the skin creator
      It is quite an old download, so that is not possible as the creator is no longer active.

While the skin is 3rd party surely the proceedure to adjust the size of admins posts is the same as the default skin, thats the part i would like help with. I don't know where i should be looking to change this

Comment

• jandm
        • Dec 2006
        • 3.6.x

How silly do i now feel? Very !

The fix was a lot easier than i thought, it was my sig. Sometimes you overlook the most simple of things, i wonder how many people have called an electrician out when they have no lights working only to be told the fuse has tripped.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...