Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrashdownGurl
    • Mar 2002

datastore corrupted

Earlier today I discovered that my datastore was corrupt. I whipped out the file, restored from a backup, ran the tools.php file to repair the cache and made sure that all of that processed right, everything went over fine. However when I login to the admin panel all i can see on the side is the following:

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /includes/adminfunctions_navpanel.php on line 147

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /includes/adminfunctions_navpanel.php on line 147

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/adminfunctions_navpanel.php on line 150

Also, on my boards, between every letter in every word there are smilies. So I think the datastore is probably still corrupted based on this. The post table itself appears to be fine in the database. My question is where should I go from here? Im running 3.5.2 currently, should I upgrade now or what actions should I take to avoid screwing up the site?

Thank you!
    Emma
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Please follow-up in your support ticket.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...