help constructing a query

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• </blunted>
    replied
    I wasn't sure if I needed to specify something special for the secondary usergroup. You've saved me a lot of time, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Code:
    SELECT username, email, fieldX, fieldY
    FROM vb_user
    LEFT JOIN vb_userfield ON ( vb_user.userid = vb_userfield.userid ) 
    WHERE membergroupids LIKE '%ZZ%'
    Replace 'vb_' with whatever prefix you have listed in your config.php. Replace X and Y with the field ID of the custom profile fields you want. Replace ZZ with the usergroupid you are looking for.

Leave a comment:

• </blunted>
    replied
    sorry. bad description. I have added custom profile fields, and my users have populated them. I want to query by secondary usergroup membership to get username, email, custom profile field(x), custom profile field(y)

thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    We can't provide support for custom queries, etc. I also do not quite understand what you're asking.

Did you check our online manual about custom profile fields and how to use them? http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/

Leave a comment:

• </blunted>
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris
    So this is now fixed, or do you still need help with this?
    could still use some help

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    So this is now fixed, or do you still need help with this?

Leave a comment:

• </blunted>
    started a topic help constructing a query

help constructing a query

I've added some user profile fields and I would like to list all members of a certain usergroup (additional, not primary group) and their profile fields.

It's time to send out some premiums for subscriptions. Thanks in advance!

edit: no wonder I was so confused, I was working on an older version of my dB that didn't have my new custom fields added yet. doh!
    Last edited by </blunted>; Thu 14 Jun '07, 1:49pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...