X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bradg
    • Jan 2006
    • 3.5.x

Ranged event on calendar problem

How do i remove the time zone fron the appearing in the header on a Ranged Event? I attached a example which is highlighted.
    Attached Files
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

this is how it works by default, you can't remove it unless you know how to hard code the zones and make them invisible in the templates.

Comment

• bradg
      • Jan 2006
      • 3.5.x

I could hard code if i had some instructions on where the code is, and what code needs to be replaced to complete this task.

Originally posted by Floris
      this is how it works by default, you can't remove it unless you know how to hard code the zones and make them invisible in the templates.

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

I don't know which template by head, but it is one of the calendar templates most likely. You would have to change the <select> to an <input /> field with type="hidden" and make the name & value values match the default selected value you wish to use. These type of specific customizations fall outside the default vb support and i recommend to check with vborg members to see if they have more experience with this.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...