Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tucklis
    • Oct 2002

Allow Admins Access for Forum Manager

I have appointed 2 admins but they don't seem to have access to half the things I do - in particular the forum manager so they can create new categories. How do I change this as I can't see it under usergroups / admins?

Thnx,
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

To be able to download attachments and post in the support forums you need to register your email address for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

Comment

• tucklis
      • Oct 2002

ok have enabled now - any luck with this question now?

Originally posted by Zachery
      To be able to download attachments and post in the support forums you need to register your email address for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

Comment

• Boxy
        • Oct 2002

If the admins are a member of the Administrator usergroup, you'll need to edit the user/users and select the Edit Administrator Permissions from the Quick User Links menu.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...