X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • texasasl
    • Mar 2005
    • 3.6.x

Users On Line

Some strange behavior with the On Line users displayed suddenly.
    That means my users are logged in and are dispalyed in the users on line section (so did at the whosonline) but when they are logged out they are still remaining and indicated like to be on line.
    I made the mecessary maintenace check and I have checked the vbulletin options too.
    I am running vb 3.5.3
    Can anybody give some piece of advice???
    Thank you.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Sorry, I couldn't follow this. Please try explaining again.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• texasasl
      • Mar 2005
      • 3.6.x

Ok I wil try again. When a member or a visitor is visiting my website, is recorded and displayed in the section of "On Line Users". I.e. On line users=90 (members 30, visitors 60).
      When some of them are logged out then the indication remains the same amd appears that they are on line even they have been logged out.
      In the mean while if some new users are logging in then they are added in the previous number of users.
      This happened suddenly while everything was normal and the sequence of users smooth without any problem.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

How do you know they are logged out? This does not happen with the original vB code.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• texasasl
          • Mar 2005
          • 3.6.x

ok the problem solved. One of my administrators had changed the time in vbulletin options> cookies and HTTP settings and instead of a reasonable time of 300 seconds he wrote 30000 seconds.
          Anyway sorry for any incovenience and thanks for your interest.

Comment