Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunder_sti
    • Sep 2006

How to (Mark sub-forums) read

How do I change the color of a new post thru my subforums.

Explanation:

From the index page---I have subforums----When theres a new post theres an icon next to the subforum in the forums index page. From white being New post as of Blue No new post. How can I change the white color(new post) in that subforum.

Thanks...
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

You can mark a sub forum read in 3.6.1 by double clicking on the little icon.

You can also go inside the forum and from the forum tools dropdown select mark as read.

Comment

• thunder_sti
      • Sep 2006

I want to change the color of the sub-forum icon.
      I have sub-forums under a parent forum. There is a little icon on the left of the sub forum (default colro for icon is blue). When a new thread is posted the icon turns white to signal a new thread has been posted for this sub-forum on the forums homepage. I was wondering where I can find the tag to replace the color white with another color on the icon when a new thread is posted.
      Sorry for the confusion!!

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

You can right click this icon and click on properties, it will tell you what image it is and where it is stored. Then FTP into the web account and go to that directory and replace it with your own image.

As it is an image there's no css that controls the color of the image.

Comment

• thunder_sti
          • Sep 2006

I was afraid of that answer lol. Thanks !!

Comment