X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jsharper
    • Jun 2005
    • 3.5.x

notify someone upon moderated post?

Is there anyway in stock vBulletin to have moderators or admins notified somehow (email, PM, etc) when there is a new post or thread that is awaiting moderation? I didn't see anything, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious before I look into a modification...
  • ferreo
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by jsharper
    Is there anyway in stock vBulletin to have moderators or admins notified somehow (email, PM, etc) when there is a new post or thread that is awaiting moderation? I didn't see anything, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious before I look into a modification...
    You can set an email address that will be contacted on thread creation when you edit the forum properties in the Forum Manager in your ACP. Assuming of course, that all threads in that particular forum undergo moderation.

Comment

• jsharper
      • Jun 2005
      • 3.5.x

Originally posted by ferreo
      You can set an email address that will be contacted on thread creation when you edit the forum properties in the Forum Manager in your ACP. Assuming of course, that all threads in that particular forum undergo moderation.
      Actually, none of our forums require moderation. We just have a couple of users whose posts/threads are moderated. We'd like to review and approve (when acceptable) their posts as soon as possible after they attempt the post, but we don't want to have to check the AdminCP or ModCP constantly.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...