Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doggy
    • Aug 2005

Paypal and Paid Subscription Set-Up

Which paypal account is required for the paid subscription feature to work on vbulletin?

I see the Premier and Business accounts pull fees out of the transactions on BOTH bank account and credit card transfers and definitely work with the paid subscription feature on vbulletin.

However......

Does anyone know if you can use a personal account if you are only going to accept transactions between bank accounts and not take credit card payments??????? Or do you HAVE to have at least a premier account at the minimum for the paid subscription feature on vbulletin to work?

Thanks for any input you can give.
    :cheers:
  • Colin F
    • May 2004

Personal Accounts can't receive credit card payments, so if you're expecting any of those (opposed to people paying out of funds in their account), then you'll need a premier or business account.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

• ti07shadow
      • Apr 2008
      • 3.7.x

Ok this feature thing with paypal has to be new because ive had several members purchase from my subscriptions thing on my forums for the past 1 1/2 years and I use a personal account. but now its doing this premiere buisness crap.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...