X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zodehala
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.5.x

problem activation e-mail

when new user try to register new activation e-mail is sent (no problem upto here)

but activation links in e-mail is not correct namely activation e-mail do not run

orginal activation codes in vbulletin

PHP Code:
    Dear $username
    Thank you for registering at the $vboptions[bbtitle].

Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registrationPlease note you must complete this last step to become a registered memberYou will only need to visit this url once to activate your account

To complete your registrationplease visit this url:
    $vboptions[bburl]/register.php?a=act&u=$userid&i=$activateid <a href="$vboptions[bburl]/register.php?a=act&u=$userid&i=$activateid">

America Online Users Please Visit Here to be Activated</a> **** Does The Above URL Not Work? **** 
      If 
    the above url does not workplease use your Web browser to go to:

$vboptions[bburl]/register.php?a=ver Please be sure not to add extra spacesYou will need to type in your username and activation number on the page that appears when you visit the url.
    [
    B][I]   Your Username is$username 
      Your Activation ID is
    $activateid [/I][/B]
      If 
    you are still having problems signing up please contact a member of our support staff at $vboptions[webmasteremail]

All the best$vboptions[bbtitle] -------------------- 

To stop receiving this emailplease visit this url:

$vboptions[bburl]/register.php?a=act&u=$userid&i=$activateid 

when a new user receive an activation code it is following (for example new user is joe)

Dear joe
    Thank you for registering at the vbulletin.com.
    Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registration. Please note - you must complete this last step to become a registered member. You will only need to visit this url once to activate your account. To complete your registration, please visit this url:

/register.php?a=act&u=6316&i=80806721
    <a href="/register.php?a=act&u=6316&i=80806721">AOL </a> **** Does The Above URL Not Work? ****
    If the above url does not work, please use your Web browser to go to:
    /register.php?a=ver
    Please be sure not to add extra spaces. You will need to type in your username and activation number on the page that appears when you visit the url.
    Your Username is: joe
    Your Activation ID is: 80806721

If you are still having problems signing up please contact a member of our support staff at [email protected]
    All the best, vbulletin.com --------------------
    To stop receiving this email, please visit this url:
    /register.php?a=act&u=6316&i=80806721
  • Colin F
    • May 2004

Check that the Forum URL is set correctly in your vBulletin Options.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment