Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • devilbrad
    • Apr 2006

Image as body and background.

I'm trying to make an image as the body, then make the back ground clear so that the whole body is also my background. What would the code be for that and where exactly do I put it?? I already figured out my logo and have it up, but cant get it centered, its still off to the left. Any help with both issues would rock!
  • devilbrad
    • Apr 2006

OK, got the logo centered thanks to a tutorial on here. I still would like to set an image as my background. Do I have to write the img src code and repeat?? How should the code look? The image is 784X784.

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

AdminCP -> Styles & Templates -> Style manager ->

Click on go for the style you want to add this background too. Browse down to the First Box of settings that says Body and add this to 'Additional CSS':

background-image: url(yourimage.gif);
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• devilbrad
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Steve Machol

Click on go for the style you want to add this background too. Browse down to the First Box of settings that says Body and add this to 'Additional CSS':

Awesome! Got it, thanks!

Comment

• DZaidle
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Steve Machol

I tried this, too (including setting the background to transparent), but it still does not display the background JPEG in Firefox. Works okay in IE7.

Comment

• Dilly
            • Mar 2005

What did you add?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...