X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrDiaz
    • Nov 2005
    • 3.5.x

Trying to remove this....

Hi everyone, I am having troubles finding the template to remove this. Take a look at the picture below.

I want to remove the top part on the picture, so that way I have Forum Name - Threads - Posts below the name of the forum. I added the ones below using the template forumhome_forumbit_level1_nopost but there is nothing there to remove the one on top.

Any ideas?
    My Planet: PlanetDiaz
  • MrDiaz
    • Nov 2005
    • 3.5.x

Well problem solved. Here is the solution for those who might want to do it.

Go to the style manager and look for your FORUMHOME template. Once you are there delete this:

Code:
     [COLOR=Black]<tr align="center">
    [/COLOR]    [COLOR=Black]<td class="thead">[B][I]&nbsp;[/I][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=Black]</td>
    [/COLOR]    [COLOR=Black]<td class="thead" width="100%" align="$stylevar[left]">$vbphrase[forum][/COLOR][COLOR=Black]</td>
    [/COLOR]    [COLOR=Black]<td class="thead" width="175">$vbphrase[last_post][/COLOR][COLOR=Black]</td>
    [/COLOR]    [COLOR=Black]<td class="thead">$vbphrase[threads][/COLOR][COLOR=Black]</td>
    [/COLOR]    [COLOR=Black]<td class="thead">$vbphrase[posts][/COLOR][COLOR=Black]</td>
    [/COLOR]    [COLOR=Black]<if condition="$vboptions[showmoderatorcolumn]">
    [/COLOR]    [COLOR=Black]<td class="thead">$vbphrase[moderator][/COLOR][COLOR=Black]</td>
    [/COLOR]    [COLOR=Black]</if>
    [/COLOR]  [COLOR=#008080][COLOR=Black]</tr>[/COLOR][/COLOR]

That's all you need to do. Remember to backup everything before continuing.
    My Planet: PlanetDiaz

Comment

Working...