Two Issues with vB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Issues with vB

Hello again, and here I am with more problems.

I just uploaded an avatar for me, and it is displayed on my usercpanel but it does not show on the posts anywhere. What could be going wrong?

My second problem is that I cannot see my inbox on vB. Is like it does not exists.
    My Planet: PlanetDiaz

Are you certain that you have installed vB correctly...? there's no reason if you can see everything else that you shouldn't be able to see your Inbox. Are you actually logged in...? you won't have an Inbox if you're not!
    John

Comment

Yes I am logged in. The funny thing is that I can see it on my localhost server (at home) and I cannot on my host.

I installed vB perfectly, but I think the impex thing made things a little bit complicated for me this time.

Comment

Then I guess you haven't uploaded the image to your webhost somewhere. When in /localhost you can see this fine but when viewing on the web you can't is a classic sign that this is what you haven't done.
        John

Comment

I fixed the avatar issue. I had to set in the profile options [Visible Post Elements] the three checkboxes.

Now I need to see what's wrong with the inbox

EDIT: ALL SOLVED!
          Last edited by MrDiaz; Sat 22nd Apr '06, 7:30am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X