Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vol_freak
    • Mar 2005

Forums and Posts Not showing

I had an issue today where my server was turned off by mistake, there had been another user on my vps causing some issues. Anyway, it was working fine for a short time and now my vb is not pulling any posts or forums from the database. The main screen where the forums are listed is empty. I downloaded the database and the information is still there. I am guessing that maybe a config file of some sort could be corrupt? It's obviously not my main vb conifg file because it is working and the users are listed at the bottom, just no forums or posts.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?
    Cricket Phone Talk | Tennessee Vols
  • vol_freak
    • Mar 2005

Also, how do I get help from vbulletin on this? I submitted a support ticket but I noticed that it mentions I must uninstall any mods. I hate to do this unless I really have to.

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

Did you try reuploading the original vB files?
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• vol_freak
        • Mar 2005

Yep, reuploaded all original files and uninstalled any mods. When I rebuild the posts/forum it counts through all of them but yet nothing displays on the main page. No forums and no posts.

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

What's the URL where this is happening?
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...