How do I add small logo on image attachment?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thaiscooter
    • Dec 2005
    • 4.2.X

see attachment.

thank a lot.
    Attached Files
  • ash_bond
    • Oct 2005

I am not sure whether you can do this using any modification. I think you need to check out : www.vbulletin.org/forum. I remember seeing an hack for watermarking the attachments

Comment

• Rick Grunwald
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by thaiscooter

see attachment.

thank a lot.
      You can do that in any photo editor that can work with layers such as Photoshop. You make the small picture's background transparent then put it where you want it. When you export to a JPG or GIF it is then one pic but looking like your example.

There are watermarking programs if you have many to do but most of those are for batch processing your professional photos so they can't be used as is. That may be the way to go if you are trying to mark all your photos. Also there are cheaper and easier progs than Photoshop for doing this

Shoot me a PM or better yet an email with what you are trying to do
      Rick Grunwald
      http://grunwalds.com
      XP home SP2, Celeron 2gb, 2GB RAM, Zone Alarm Security Suite

Comment

• Scott MacVicar
        Former vBulletin Developer
        • Dec 2000

You want http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=112829 for watermarking.
        Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

• ash_bond
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Rick Grunwald
          You can do that in any photo editor that can work with layers such as Photoshop. You make the small picture's background transparent then put it where you want it. When you export to a JPG or GIF it is then one pic but looking like your example.

There are watermarking programs if you have many to do but most of those are for batch processing your professional photos so they can't be used as is. That may be the way to go if you are trying to mark all your photos. Also there are cheaper and easier progs than Photoshop for doing this

Shoot me a PM or better yet an email with what you are trying to do
          I think he is not asking about the watermarking in his system. He is asking how to watermark in his forum so that if any one uploads a attachment he gets the watermark & scott got it right i guess

Comment