Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GeniuZ
    • Feb 2006

not a problem,kust a question

ive just purchased a vbulletin forum and i purchased an owned license. How come it says that it will expire in 1 years time? Am i mistaken? if not,what is the difference with a leased license?

thx
  • FLMom
    • Jan 2006
    • 3.7.x

The owned license is yours forever, at the end of your year if you want to be able to upgrade or whatever then you need to pay $30. I hope I am right in jumping in here with this, that was just my understanding
    Last edited by FLMom; Thu 30 Mar '06, 7:07am.

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

With an owned license you can run the software forever - that doesn't end. The listed expiration is for your access to the download new versions from the Members Area. You get one year of free upgrades with your license. After this the current cost is just $30/yr for continued access to new versions. However, this is optional and you are allowed to continue running your current version for as long as you like.

You will continue to have download access for any versions released while your license was active.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...