Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jyoung7
    • Mar 2006

Avatar Not Showing Up In Individual Posts

My prefrences look ok - but I may be missing something someplace. When logged in as Site Admin, I am able to Edit Avatars, Upload Avatars and show an Avatar under my name. But when logged in as a member - there is NO Avatar Editing allowed, or even Avatar link to add or upload, therefore - I am not able to show an avatar on each post. Can someone please help me? I am running vB 3.5.4 with PhotoPost.

Please Advise. Here is a link so you can see for yourself:

As you can see - only SITE ADMIN has an Avatar - everyone else (member) isn't showing up!

Please help!!

Aloha,
    Jen
  • Martin
    • Apr 2000
    • 3.5.x

Avatar permissions are set on a per-usergroup basis.

Admin CP > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > Edit (from drop menu next to Usergroup) > Picture Uploading Permissions

You can set permissions here.

Before you do that, you may want to consider setting up the Picture storage method as File System rather than database. You will need to CHMOD 777 the customprofilepics and customavatars folders before doing this.
    Webmaster:
    @forumz

Comment

• jyoung7
      • Mar 2006

Martin,

Thanks Ah! I'm in Honolulu too!! My avatar is now showing!!! Big Mahalos!!!

Jen

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...