X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smallville
    • Mar 2006
    • 3.5.x

Help needed with navbar in 3.5.4

have searched for a while now for help on this and found nothing, what it is is I wish to add more links to the navbar on VB 3.5.4 but when I go to navbar template and search for calendar its not there so now I am completly stuck, how would I add new links to the navbar in 3.5.4 any help is appreciated

Thanks

Is this possible at all on 3.5.4? I have looked everywhere for help, I have even tried everything I can think of on my test board and nothing
  • RS_Jelle
    • Jul 2005

It's there:

Code:
    <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="calendar.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[calendar]</a></td>
    If you don't find it, try to revert it
    Note: all modifications to the navbar template will be removed when you revert it (you get the original vBulletin 3.5.4 navbar template).

For adding new links, just copy the calendar code and edit it like you want.
    Minatica.be - Belgian/Dutch computer and technology site
    DownloadsII - Add a downloads database to your vB 4

Comment

• Smallville
      • Mar 2006
      • 3.5.x

no no no i want to replace the calendar with sometng else.. i just do not know how to !! thats what i need help with..

do you know how?

Comment

• RS_Jelle
        • Jul 2005

Just replace the calendar code (it's in my first post) with what you want.

For example: replacing it with a link to vBulletin.com:
        Code:
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="http://www.vbulletin.com/">Official vBulletin site</a></td>
        Minatica.be - Belgian/Dutch computer and technology site
        DownloadsII - Add a downloads database to your vB 4

Comment

• LiftNw8
          • May 2005

What if you want that link to open in a new page, what would I add to it to keep the code correct?

Comment

• skunker
            • Aug 2004
            • 3.6.x

add this right after the a href link: target="_blank" and that means it will open a new page

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...