X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ambumann
    • May 2004
    • 3.5.0 Pre-Release

Users can't add attachments

Since the upgrade my users can't upload attachments anymore. We had some folder/permission issues, but got those sorted out.

One user got the error message:

Uanble to add cookies, header allready sent.
    File: $filename
    Line: $linenum
    another one got:

Upload of file failed.
    It seems to be an issue only affecting users, have successfully tried uploading pictures with all the admin accounts. Checked permissions for usergroups and everything seems to be in order.

• Colin F
    • May 2004

Is that the entire error message?

First I recommend reuploading all the default vBulletin non-image files in ASCII mode, overwriting your current files. Also, turn off plugins globally in your vBulletin Options. Does this problem still occur then?
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

• bohica
      • Feb 2006

My users (including me) just started getting this message < Upload of file failed.> 2 days ago. Everything was fine and then poof nobody can upload. Any advice?

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

First I recommend reuploading all the default vBulletin non-image files in ASCII mode, overwriting your current files. Also, turn off plugins globally in your vBulletin Options. Does this problem still occur then?

Just the same as colin already gave you.

Comment

• Flight_Teacher
          • May 2007
          • 3.6.x

I have also just recently had this issue. Is this a problem with 4.1.2 ? No one is able to upload attachments.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

• Zachery
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Jul 2002

Not a probelm with 4.1.2 Please start your own thread OR ticket with your own issues, please provide the full error message if any, and in the future for issues do not try to hijack others threads

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...