Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • $aba
    • Nov 2004

error Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or c

hello i keep geting this error Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in /includes/init.php on line 185
  • Marco van Herwaarden
    • Nov 2004
    • 3.8.x

Try the following to solve this:

From your original vBulletin ZIP-file, upload the file tools.php found in the do_not_upload folder to your admincp-directory.

Point you browser to www.myboard.com/admincp/tools.php and select all options from Datastore Cache.

After you are finished, please remove tools.php again from the admincp directory.

Did this solve your issue?
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

• GPM
      • May 2005

i had same error just did the above and still getting the same error

Comment

• Marco van Herwaarden
        • Nov 2004
        • 3.8.x

Please post your vB version and the exact error.

Did you just upgrade?
        Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
        Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

• sundarmobiles
          • Sep 2007
          • 3.7.x

vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:

1. You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.6 files without also running the vBulletin upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
          2. The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in [path]/includes/init.php on line 214

sir i got the same error than i followed ur procedure now my forum members displayed 0 i had more than 9500 members this is the link http://srimeenakshimobiles.com/forums/

Comment

• peterska2
            • Oct 2003
            • 3.7.x

Please start your own thread in the relevant forum for the version of vBulletin that you are running and refrain from bumping old threads. Thank you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...