Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • By Crom!
    • Oct 2005

Error after updating

Hello, I just upgraded to 3.5.3 and whenever I try and post a new thread I get this error

Warning: main(/home/dvscore/public_html/scb/includes/functions_wysiwyg.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /newthread.php on line 119

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/dvscore/public_html/scb/includes/functions_wysiwyg.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dvscore/public_html/scb/newthread.php on line 119

And the same for new post

Warning: main(/home/dvscore/public_html/scb/includes/functions_wysiwyg.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /newreply.php on line 214

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/dvscore/public_html/scb/includes/functions_wysiwyg.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dvscore/public_html/scb/newreply.php on line 214
  • Marco van Herwaarden
    • Nov 2004
    • 3.8.x

The error indicates you didn't upload all files.

Re-upload all vB non-image files, except install/install.php. Make sure to upload in ASCII format.
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...