X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • artpapa
    • Dec 2004

Member List Extra Field Options

Hi,
    How Do I insert Extra Field in the Member List.
    a would like to show on the Members List attachments Field.

Thank you
    Alexei
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

User profile fields?

Admin CP -> User Profile Fields -> User Profile Field Manager -> [Edit] -> Show on Members List

Comment

• artpapa
      • Dec 2004

Thank you,
      The column “Gallery” appear in the Members List: http://www.artpapa.com/forums/memberlist.php
      But how I can make it functional I mean how can I see in front of each member the link to the attachments gallery?
      Just like I did in the “View Public Profile” (View Profile)
      Example:

View Users Gallery (Where he is all members’ attachments)
      Example: http://www.artpapa.com/forums/profil...4&showthumbs=1

Comment

• Jake Bunce
        • Dec 2000
        • 3.6.x

That is a direct link to the user's attachment page. You will need to modify the templates to manually add that link. For example, edit this template:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Member's List Templates -> memberlist_resultsbit

...and insert this code

Code:
        <a href="profile.php?$session[sessionurl]do=editattachments&u=$userinfo[userid]&showthumbs=1">Gallery</a>

Comment

• artpapa
          • Dec 2004

Thank you Jake, I did it!
          Can you help me now, where to insert same link in order to be appear in the post member information window (in attachment in the read circle).
          Alexei
          Attached Files

Comment

• Jake Bunce
            • Dec 2000
            • 3.6.x

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Postbit Templates -> postbit_legacy

Code:
            <a href="profile.php?$session[sessionurl]do=editattachments&u=$post[userid]&showthumbs=1">Gallery</a>

Comment

• artpapa
              • Dec 2004

Thank you Jake.

Comment

• Rukbat
                • Jan 2006
                • 3.5.x

Similar but a bit different....

I added a custom field to User Profile, no problem. Then edited AdmniCP>vBulletin Options>User Listing & Profile Viewing and checked 'yes' for the custom fields to show. The custom field DOES show when viewing a User Profile, however, it doesn't show on the Member List page at all. Do I need to change the memberlist template in this areato get it to show on the Member List along with the membername/join date/last visit date/etc?:
                Code:
                    <td class="thead" align="$stylevar[left]" nowrap="nowrap"><a href="$sorturl&amp;order=ASC&amp;sort=username&amp;pp=$perpage$usergrouplink">$vbphrase[username]</a> $sortarrow[username]</td>
                    <if condition="$show['emailcol']"><td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap">$vbphrase[contact]</td></if>
                    <if condition="$show['imicons']"><td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap">$vbphrase[instant_messaging]</td></if>
                    <if condition="$show['homepagecol']"><td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap">$vbphrase[home_page]</td></if>
                    <if condition="$show['searchcol']"><td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap">$vbphrase[find_posts]</td></if>
                    <if condition="$show['datejoinedcol']"><td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap"><a href="$sorturl&amp;order=ASC&amp;sort=joindate&amp;pp=$perpage$usergrouplink">$vbphrase[join_date]</a> $sortarrow[joindate]</td></if>
                    <if condition="$show['postscol']"><td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap"><a href="$sorturl&amp;order=DESC&amp;sort=posts&amp;pp=$perpage$usergrouplink">$vbphrase[posts]</a> $sortarrow[posts]</td></if>
                    <if condition="$show['lastvisitcol']"><td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap"><a href="$sorturl&amp;order=DESC&amp;sort=lastvisit&amp;pp=$perpage$usergrouplink">$vbphrase[last_visit]</a> $sortarrow[lastvisit]</td></if>
                    <if condition="$show['reputationcol']"><td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap"><a href="$sorturl&amp;order=DESC&amp;sort=reputation&amp;pp=$perpage$usergrouplink">$vbphrase[reputation]</a> $sortarrow[reputation]</td></if>
                    <if condition="$show['avatarcol']"><td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap">$vbphrase[avatar]</td></if>
                    <if condition="$show['profilepiccol']"><td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap">$vbphrase[profile_picture]</td></if>
                    <if condition="$show['birthdaycol']"><td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap">$vbphrase[birthday]</a></td></if>
                    <if condition="$show['agecol']"><td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap">$vbphrase[age]</td></if>
                    <if condition="$show['customfields']">$customfieldsheader</if>
                    <if condition="$show['usergroup']">
                And if so what do I change and how?

Comment

• Jake Bunce
                  • Dec 2000
                  • 3.6.x

Admin CP -> User Profile Fields -> User Profile Field Manager -> [Edit] -> Show on Members List

Comment

• Rukbat
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 3.5.x

I had previously done that and that didn't make it show up, is why i asked if a template needed to be changed

Comment

• Jake Bunce
                      • Dec 2000
                      • 3.6.x

No changes needed.

Make sure it's not a private field. And if it is private, make sure the usergroup in question has permission to view private fields.

Comment