Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bellina
    • Oct 2005

Moderators have no admin tools

Forgive me if this has been asked before....

None of my moderators have "admin tools" in the pull down menu except for my super mods. Everything has been set up correctly but unless "is super moderator" is selected in the moderator user group they cannot do anything more then a registered user (except for what I have allowed..have sigs etc). I have logged in as a moderator to check and yes there are no admin options available to them. As soon as I go into the usergroup manager and select the "is super moderator" they all come right back. However I do not want them all set up to have all the rights of a super mod.

I started out with VB 3.5 and have added all upgrades since with no resolution to this issue. Please help!
  • TheMusicMan
    • Oct 2002
    • 3.7.x

With Moderators you need to assign people to each forum you want them to moderate using the Forum Manager and Forum Permissions. A little long winded as I found out myself recently when I first used Moderators rather than SMods.

Works well though once set up.

Good luck
    John

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...