Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cardballer88
    • Jul 2005

Moderated Posts....

After I upgraded it seems like there are a lot of moderated posts...I have no idea what this means or how to get rid of it.

Any help is appreciated.
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Hello,

Chance is that these posts where already there but you never noticed them in the old setup.

You can go into the admincp and moderate the posts waiting moderation from there. You can decline or accept them on a per post basis, or en-masse.

In 3.5.3 you can use inline moderation to select a post in a thread that is showing up as moderated and use the moderation tool dropdown to approve/disapprove them.

Comment

• cardballer88
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Floris
      Hello,

Chance is that these posts where already there but you never noticed them in the old setup.

You can go into the admincp and moderate the posts waiting moderation from there. You can decline or accept them on a per post basis, or en-masse.

In 3.5.3 you can use inline moderation to select a post in a thread that is showing up as moderated and use the moderation tool dropdown to approve/disapprove them.
      Why are only a few coming up moderated? I don't understand why they become "moderated posts"

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

These may have started out as polls but the member never completed the poll options.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment