Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vakvak
    • Mar 2005

posting quick reply dont work?

İ have got 3.5.3 but today posting quick reply and quick edit didnt worked.Why i didnt understand.When i write some thing it waits and dont post my message.i could mesage to forum only with newreply.php can you help me?Very interesting when i write a short word or edit it works other it donts work
    Last edited by vakvak; Thu 2 Feb '06, 8:08am.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Was this an upgrade from an earlier version?

To troubleshoot this, remove any hacks and disable your plugins, then see if you still have this problem.

If so, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Next, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• vakvak
      • Mar 2005

yesterday it was working normally i did nothing
      thanks i will try

Comment

• vakvak
        • Mar 2005

didnt resolved if i write 20 characters it acceps but i write 21 it is waiting and message dont sent

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

If you have not installed any plugins or hacks (which includes portals), fill out a support ticket at:

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. Please also include a complete description of the problem.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...