X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkblade
    • Jul 2004
    • 3.6.x

Changing a skin width

I have a skin that is full width but I would like to change it like this. Any idea how?
    Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

My Mods: Coming Soon | My Tutorials: Coming Soon
  • Jose Amaral Rego
    • Feb 2005
    • 1.1.x

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> StyleVars -> Sizes and Dimensions -> Main Table Width -- 780px

Comment

• TheMusicMan
      • Oct 2002
      • 3.7.x

On that vBStyles style you can either install the AfterDark XML - which is fixed width version of that style (the AfterDark+ XML is the fluid version - note the '+' sign) or if this is the fluid version. If you want an intermediate width, change the width % in the .vbs_inner_border class in the Additional CSS Definitions area for that style in your AdminCP. The code you need to change to your new width setting is in red.

Code:
      .vbs_inner_border {
      [COLOR=Red][B] width: 100%; [/B][/COLOR]
      border-left: 1px solid #000000;
      border-right: 1px solid #000000;
      border-top: 1px solid #000000;
      border-bottom: 1px solid #000000;
      margin-left: auto;
      margin-right: auto;
      }

John

Comment

• Darkblade
        • Jul 2004
        • 3.6.x

Yeah I was about to make a thread on vBStyles but it seems that some member has done that already. Thanks MusicMan, my forums are looking much better now while having a fixed width version of the style.
        Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

My Mods: Coming Soon | My Tutorials: Coming Soon

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...