Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

The quick edit feature doesn't have the options of the advanced editor. That is intentional because it is supposed to be quick. Users need to go to the advanced editor if they want to customize those options.

Comment

• Mr GRiM
      • Aug 2011
      • 4.1.x

Honestly I have vBulletin for a few weeks now and it's crap like this that really gets to me, I expected more out of paid forum software, I came from using phpBB for a couple of years and I really am starting regret the move, wish I had just kept my money and my old site, I have only been live on the new site for the last few days and I am missing my old site already , I don't like the layouts, the admin panel is a nightmare and so un user friendly it's not funny, all the premium paid skins are boring and the modding capabilities are nothing compared to phpBB and just a few mod scripts on vBulletin seems to send memory and CPU usage through the roof.

Not to mention how poorly Impex is for doing a transfer of phpBB and how little support there seems to be for it, the phpBB files inside the impex installer are dated 2007 and it doesn't even work with the latest mysql version without a bit of editing, I am still manually downloading attachments from the old site and upping them to the new one, plus it broke all the bbcode in the posts and added strange numbers to them all so even if I add the custom bbcode back in I still have to go and edit every post thats messed up, I have 40 thousand posts and 15 thousand attachments so it's been a real nightmare for me and the rest of the team trying to get things going the way we want.

Tbh I don't think it will ever be the way I want it, I think VB is totally over rated, has poor support and a total waste of money.

Why should I have to muck around editing templates for options that should have been available in the ACP or the UserCP by default.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...