• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TNAChris
    • Dec 2004

search_result template question on upgrade

Hello,

Thanks for your time.

So I upgraded to 3.5.2 from 3.5.1. I've edited all the templates that needed editing, the Skype images are showing etc etc besides one template. That template being the search_result template.

Reason I've not edited it is because I didn't understand how to. In the VBulletin 3.5.2 post it says...

search_results

Changed layout of inline moderation comboboxto match with SHOWTHREAD and FORUMDISPLAY

Requires Revert? No
    Now what exactly does that mean? Like I said this is the only template I need to edit before it's fully upto date.

Any help is appreciated.

Chris
  • weirdpixels
    • Aug 2003

I am not really sure what that means either, but have you tried the history feature for templates? That should highlight the differences and you should then be able to make the change.
    http://www.weirdpixels.com/images/buttons/button.gif

Comment

• TNAChris
      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by weirdpixels
      I am not really sure what that means either, but have you tried the history feature for templates? That should highlight the differences and you should then be able to make the change.
      Thanks for that.

If I compare my current template to the 3.5.2 template there are diffrences. I'll take the time to edit them now. Again thanks alot, it's much appreciated.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...