Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattr2
    • Feb 2005

Anyone for hire?

I am not sure where to post this, so here goes.....

I am looking for a custom, or better looking skin and someone out there that can upgrade my forum to the newest verision of VB.

I run a laptop computer compnay and need some help in the design and implementation of the forum area. Of course, I would be willing to pay for the time it takes and the design if the price is right.

Any takers?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Please note that it is against the rules to solicit paid services on these forums:

The updated community rules can always be found at: http://www.vbulletin.com/go/forumrules

You can try posting in the Service Requests forum at vbulletin.org for help with this.

Note: Sincce we offer an official upgrade service you will not be able to solicit this at vbulletin.org either.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• mattr2
      • Feb 2005

Got it. I have no problem using the upgrade service. I appreciate the tip.

Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...