X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leonardg
    • Sep 2005
    • 3.5.x

Change order of sticky posts

Sticky posts get listed in chronological order, that's OK, but sometimes I need to insert a new sticky post above or below another related one. Right now am having to delete them, re-add them in the order I want.

Is there somewhere I can control the order of sticky posts?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

There is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• the Sandman
      • Jul 2003
      • 3.7.x

You can accomplish this more easily with the Bump Threads/Make Threads older plugin. This requires no changes to the code, and was written (and is supported) by Andreas, a vBulletin Developer, back when we knew him as Kirby. Plugins will have minimal (if any) effects on official support for your forum, because you can deactivate them temporarily or uninstall them easily if need be.
      The Admin Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators
      Articles - Forum Review
      Interviews:
      KierScottJerryAndreasSteveWayneJakeFlorisLogicianErwin
      Paul M

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...