attach bbcode to insert but not thumbnail attachment here?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boatdesign
    • Jun 2001

attach bbcode to insert but not thumbnail attachment here?

I thought I read that with 3.5 you could use attach bbcode to not only place attachments inline with posts, but also control whether or not a specific attachment was auto-thumbnailed or not. But I cannot figure out how to do this. Did I misread or imagine this?
    Boat Design & Boat Building Forums
  • Vtec44
    • Jan 2005
    • 3.7.x

I believe the thumbnail feature works only if you actually upload a file into that post, but not the IMG bb code
    So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

• boatdesign
      • Jun 2001

Right. Now with 3.5 there is attach bb code so you can attach the image to the post (not use img bb code to load from another server) and also locate the attachment inline with the post, not all at the end of the post. I thought I read somewhere that you could also use the attach bb code to not thumbnail specific images, but I can't figure out how to do this.
      Boat Design & Boat Building Forums

Comment

• Gomjaba
        • Jan 2005
        • 3.5.x

mmmm... if this is a hack / plugin etc. you might ask at vbulletin.org ..s
        I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol like some thinkle peep I am!

Comment

• Vtec44
          • Jan 2005
          • 3.7.x

I looked through the FAQ for all the BB codes and I don't see it anywhere, I'm running v3.5 RC3. You can make a custom vB code that will thumbnail all link images. I did that with my board because of the width of some styles.
          So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...