X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caster
    • Jul 2004
    • 3.6.x

VBulletin Branding License

Hey everyone, I was just curious about the VBulletin branding license, if you have the license does it still say "Forum Name - Powered by Vbulletin" ?

Whoops sorry about posting this in the wrong forum this should be in the presale questions....sorry about that
    Last edited by Caster; Sun 25 Jul '04, 12:53am.
  • Shining Arcanine
    • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Caster
    Hey everyone, I was just curious about the VBulletin branding license, if you have the license does it still say "Forum Name - Powered by Vbulletin" ?

Whoops sorry about posting this in the wrong forum this should be in the presale questions....sorry about that
    You may remove "Powered by vBulletin" from the title tags.

I did it myself. Infact, the only branding that you have to have (without the branding free option) is "vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2004, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited." at the bottom of the forums.

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

If you purchase branding free, you get permission to remove the copyright from the footer template. You don't get permission to rebrand the software or remove it from the source files. You don't have to purchase branding free to remove it from the <title> tags.

Branding free can be purchased as an option through the members area and costs $120 per license.

ps
      thread moved to pre-sales as requested.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...