Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Agent Richard
    • Jul 2003

PHP-Include headers

I want to integrate my forums with my main site. The main site is set up with a simple header.php and footer.php, such that anything put between these two includes is formatted appropriately into the table properly.

My question is where in the Common Templates section of the Style Manager do I put these includes, and what would be the correct syntax of it to work properly with vBulletin?
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

If you use global.php in your non-vb files you can put the includes in the phpinclude_start file and set it to a variable, then call those in your non vb files.

Comment

• Agent Richard
      • Jul 2003

Sorry to be such a newb, but what exactly do I have to do, in step-by-step form?

Thanks

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

I hope that can get you on your way on how to generate non vb pages using vb3 templates and includes, etc.

Source code hacking is supposed to be discussed on vborg anyway

Comment

• Agent Richard
          • Jul 2003

Hmm, perhaps I wasn't totally clear with my original post. I want to include my main site header/footer in vBulletin, such that vBulletin is integrated with my main site. I don't imagine it's too hard, but I can't figure it out.

So I want:

Header
          vBulletin
          Footer

I imagine this is easier to do than the whole global.php thing.

Thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...