X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fredrik_Arvid
    replied
    Originally posted by Fredrik_Arvid
    My users can make a choice from a Multiple Choice Fields where they are living. I would like to put this information in to the postbit, but instead of there location it shows 2048 - a number in the postbit!
    Is it possible to show information in the postbit generated from a Multiple Choice Fields?
    I found the answer to my question here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...fields+postbit

Leave a comment:

• Fredrik_Arvid
    replied
    My users can make a choice from a Multiple Choice Fields where they are living. I would like to put this information in to the postbit, but instead of there location it shows 2048 - a number in the postbit!
    Is it possible to show information in the postbit generated from a Multiple Choice Fields?

Leave a comment:

• rhonda
    replied
    Got It
    Thanks Alot

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Please start a new thread. Better yet, try searching. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• natejanc
    replied
    One simple question, how do I get rid of the Underlines that shows everywhere on the forums?

Thankyou

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    For help with specific issues, please start a new thread. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• AndyA
    replied
    Re Centre logo

Q1. My logo is off center, how do I fix this?

A1. Open your header template and find   and remove it.
    Newbie question, but where do I find my header template please ? My logo is off centre.

Leave a comment:

• gregsbaby64
    replied
    Just wanted to see if anyone knew how to do this please?

Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• gregsbaby64
    replied
    I have a quick question. I would like to add a count to the "new posts" on the nav bar. I have the new posts link there, but how would I put the number of new posts next to it?

You can see what I mean on this board: http://mommietalk.com/index.php?

Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Please start a new thread for your problem. Also be sure to define 'avatar gallery'.

Leave a comment:

• Illusions
    replied
    okay im having problems with adding avator gallery for my members in my forum...also how do i add my forum logo to replace the vbulletin logo?...please help!

www.humtumfriends.com/forums

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Please start a new thread in the Troubleshooting forum about your problems. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• A. Llapita
    replied
    Moderator control panel

How do I set up moderator access to the control panel making sure that they only have access to their particular forums?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Laura G,

Please start a new thread in the Troubleshooting forum about your problems. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Laura G
    replied
    Questions

I downloaded my VB3, and I'm having trouble in some areas - I have a few questions if anyone can help me.

1) I would like the people who use my board be able to upload photos, how do I do this so they are able to do so? When I try to upload a photo, it doesn't show anything on the thread.

2) When I have someone new register, I receive an e-mail stating database error - Why?

3) How do I add a link to the menu bar? ie: Gallery

4) Attachments - Is this for uploading photos? Links? etc? and how do I make the space larger? instead of receiving a notice that there isn't enough room?

Thanks
    Laura

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...