X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TripleH
    • Jul 2001
    • 3.0.0 Beta 7

3 Things...

1. Sometimes when I go to my site (if I am logged out), it brings me to a No Permission Screen, and when I log in, it takes me to my Control Panel.. I have it set up so that even guests can view the forum.. But as I said, sometimes it brings me to the No Permissins screen when I go to my site, and redirects me to the User Control Panel..

2. In the Who's Online, what is the little Question Mark image for? If I mouse over it, it shows the location the user is at. but why the question mark? lol

3. The Redirection screen after you log in has both a Proceed button, and a link for 'Click here if you are not auto forwardded.. blah blah blah' Isn't that a little repetative?

Thanks
  • TripleH
    • Jul 2001
    • 3.0.0 Beta 7

Has anyone else had this problem?

Comment

• bromyaur
      • Jan 2002
      • 3.6.x

Regarding the "no permission" screen when viewing as a guest. Yes I get that on my test forum as well as every forum that runs the gamma. Even here. But if I close the window and come back or click a link for the forum I can then see the forum. But after the boards cookie has expired, it happens again. Though when I log in I dont get forwarded to the User CP.

This and the Mozilla bugs are two reasons I have held off of upgrading my live board.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...