• Show
Clear All
  • I, Brian
    • Feb 2003
    • 3.6.x

Retrieving attachments?

Hi there -

I imported to vBulletin 3 beta 6 from YaBB SE 1.5.4

Everything else is more or less fine, but a particular issue is that the attachments are not showing.

I'd like to look at ways of restoring them.

I still have copies of the attachments from my backup - and I've been in the admin panel, moved attachments to a new folder, and then placed the original attachments in that folder - but I'm not getting any joy in having them recognised.

Posts that once had attachments in them are still showing a link - but properties shows graphics as having the URL of:

/forum/attachment.php?

rather than the actual path to the attachments folder.

I figure I'm nearly there, but just missing one vital little thing to get the attachments.php file to recognise the attachments, but I've no experience here, and would be grateful for any helpful comments.

• bromyaur
    • Jan 2002
    • 3.6.x

You will have to run "Rebuild Attachment Thumbnails" from the update counters section of your admin control panel

Comment

• I, Brian
      • Feb 2003
      • 3.6.x

I simply get a list of errors when I do that.

php image support isn't apparently on the server, but GD is, and I have assigned the correct version used from the phpinfo file.

Comment

• I, Brian
        • Feb 2003
        • 3.6.x

I'll need to send a support ticket, yes? Are there any particular details I should send?

Comment