• Show
Clear All
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

FAQ on cookies

Hi.

On this page: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/faq.p...vb_use_cookies
    It says in the last sentence:
    may alter your cookie options at any time by changing the settings on this page.
    If I remember correctly it used to be a link to the user cp, but know I can't seem to find the settings for a user use of cookies??

/Anders
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.
  • Mike Sullivan
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Apr 2000
    • 3.6.x

It's no longer an option -- we determine whether to use cookies automatically.

I'm sure the FAQ will receive an update before the final version and there are quite a few changes.

Comment

• Anders P
      • Feb 2002

OK, thanks.
      Anders Pettersson
      Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
      If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
      Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...