X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mbozio
    • Mar 2002
    • 5.0.X

Can't list user in admincp

I get No Users Matched Your Query every time i try to search or get a list of user within admincp. Can't even get the members list of a group but the count is reported ok.

I can edit a user useing the admin option from user's profile page.

Any clue ??
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

I have no idea. Was this an upgrade or a fresh install?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• mbozio
      • Mar 2002
      • 5.0.X

it is an upgrade from v2.3.0

i can let u get in admin to check yourself, just ask.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

Nope that's Ok. I wouldn't know where to begin. My test forum is an upgrade and I can't duplicate this problem. I suspect something went wrong with one of the upgrade steps. Is it possible to start all over again?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• mbozio
          • Mar 2002
          • 5.0.X

yes i can do that... but i followed each step closly and never see anything wrong happen.

the only thing i did related to that was to switch some old group to public usable group...

want me to redo the upgrade and test b4 i start to change anything ? (/cry about 10 hours of rebuild the search index)

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

Did you have this problem prior to making the user group change?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• mbozio
              • Mar 2002
              • 5.0.X

i duno, didn't try b4 i changed the group to public....

i feel a full restore/reupdate and 10 hours to rebuild everything... *hide in a hole*

Comment

• mbozio
                • Mar 2002
                • 5.0.X

Upgraded from fresh 2.3.0 backup to beta 4

Same issue....and i did upgrade from 2.3.0 backup to beta 4 without any warning or error or anything...

I didn't edit any settings yet, wana log in and check it ?

Really confusing....

Comment

• centris
                  • Jun 2001
                  • 3.8.x

Same for me in beta 4, freddie said this would be fixed for 4, but seems not.

Comment

• mbozio
                    • Mar 2002
                    • 5.0.X

new error linked to this problem:

in usercp, usergroup, when trying to change the primary dispaly group, i get this error :
                    You cannot set a group to which you do not belong as your displayed group
                    and on top of the page displaying that message, i have this raw error text :
                    Warning: Wrong datatype for second argument in call to in_array in /var/www/ftkr.html/profile.php on line 1534

Comment

• mbozio
                      • Mar 2002
                      • 5.0.X

i hacked admincp/user.php a bit to display some info about the query issued when i hit Show All in the search user admincp page.

around ligne 1890:
                      PHP Code:
                      else if ($countusers['users'] == 0)
                              {

// no users found!

echo $condition "<hr>\n";
                                      echo 
                      $searchquery;

print_stop_message('no_x_matched_your_query'$vbphrase['users']);
                              } 
                      what i get as result :
                      1=1 AND username = 'N' AND usergroupid = 0 AND password = '8d9c307cb7f3c4a32822a51922d1ceaa' AND email LIKE '%N%' AND parentemail LIKE '%N%' AND (options & 8) = 0 AND homepage LIKE '%N%' AND icq LIKE '%N%' AND aim LIKE '%N%' AND yahoo LIKE '%N%' AND msn LIKE '%N%' AND signature LIKE '%N%' AND usertitle LIKE '%N%' AND joindate > UNIX_TIMESTAMP('N') AND joindate < UNIX_TIMESTAMP('N') AND birthday > 'N' AND birthday < 'N' AND lastvisit > UNIX_TIMESTAMP('N') AND lastvisit < UNIX_TIMESTAMP('N') AND lastpost > UNIX_TIMESTAMP('N') AND lastpost < UNIX_TIMESTAMP('N') AND posts > 0 AND posts < 0 AND reputation < 0 AND reputation > 0 AND ipaddress LIKE '%N%'

SELECT user.userid, reputation, username, usergroupid, birthday, email, parentemail,(options & 8) AS coppauser, homepage, icq, aim, yahoo, msn, signature, usertitle, joindate, lastvisit, lastpost, posts, ipaddress, userfield.* FROM user AS user LEFT JOIN userfield AS userfield ON(userfield.userid = user.userid) LEFT JOIN usertextfield AS usertextfield ON(usertextfield.userid = user.userid) WHERE 1=1 AND username = 'N' AND usergroupid = 0 AND password = '8d9c307cb7f3c4a32822a51922d1ceaa' AND email LIKE '%N%' AND parentemail LIKE '%N%' AND (options & 8) = 0 AND homepage LIKE '%N%' AND icq LIKE '%N%' AND aim LIKE '%N%' AND yahoo LIKE '%N%' AND msn LIKE '%N%' AND signature LIKE '%N%' AND usertitle LIKE '%N%' AND joindate > UNIX_TIMESTAMP('N') AND joindate < UNIX_TIMESTAMP('N') AND birthday > 'N' AND birthday < 'N' AND lastvisit > UNIX_TIMESTAMP('N') AND lastvisit < UNIX_TIMESTAMP('N') AND lastpost > UNIX_TIMESTAMP('N') AND lastpost < UNIX_TIMESTAMP('N') AND posts > 0 AND posts < 0 AND reputation < 0 AND reputation > 0 AND ipaddress LIKE '%N%' ORDER BY username LIMIT 0, 300
                      hope that help trace the problem...

Comment

• mbozio
                        • Mar 2002
                        • 5.0.X

Found the no user match was about a cookie conflict with the web site running at www.tkagiro.com (forum is at www.tkagiro.com/forum)

I had cookie path set to /forum and cookie domain set as .tkagiro.com
                        revert to / and nothing in cookie domain and still get the same conflict.

No biggie, but i still can't choose my display group, getting the error i told about earlyer
                        Last edited by mbozio; Sun 29 Jun '03, 1:35pm.

Comment

• mbozio
                          • Mar 2002
                          • 5.0.X

More info:

I have a web site running at www.tkagiro.com which set a cookie with several info. (user@www.tkagiro)

Then i have my vb3b4 setup as cookie path /forum and domain as .tkagiro.com which set its cookie as a separate one. ([email protected]/forum)

Now, even if i can see this 2 diffrant cookie, the one created by my web site is still messing up with the board and prevent me from useing user find routine...

Any clue if that can be corrected ? or if i need to edit my settings ?

Comment

• Mike Sullivan
                            Former vBulletin Developer
                            • Apr 2000
                            • 3.6.x

You're not really going to be able to get the main site cookies not to be set in the forums, since the forums appear to be part of the site (based on the directory structure).

I'd recommend changing the 'user' cookie to something else if possible.

Comment

• mbozio
                              • Mar 2002
                              • 5.0.X

Originally posted by Ed Sullivan
                              You're not really going to be able to get the main site cookies not to be set in the forums, since the forums appear to be part of the site (based on the directory structure).

I'd recommend changing the 'user' cookie to something else if possible.
                              i guess i'm going to set the board to forum.tkagiro.com so there is no more problem at all...

I am a bit sad that i have to change everything on my side to make vb work.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...